Followers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Little Bit of Fairy Tale

Happy Saturday All!

I have a very simple, but very important card to share with you today.  As you all know by now, I will be getting on a cruise ship a week from today.  The purpose of the cruise is to celebrate our 10 year anniversary.  (10 years - can you believe it???)  Anyway, here is the card I made for my husband.

The explanation that goes along with the card is
1.  The gold color of the card itself matches the color of my bridesmaids' dresses.
2.  Our wedding invitations had Cinderella and Prince Charming on them.
Now, will he make the connection with either of those?  Probably not!  However, since we are HUGE Disney fans in this house, the princess/prince thing will still fit it.  Also, can I just say how happy this card makes me solely because I only used my Expression (and my printer).  It is the first cuts I have made with Songbird.  Wonderful!

I am going to enter this card at 

Thanks for looking.  I hope to have at least one more post for you before leaving for the cruise, but I won't promise anything.  Packing myself and two children (for over a month) is a little difficult.   The packing is not all the difficult; it is trying to think of everything my parents and in-laws need to know concerning my kids for the week my husband and I are gone. 
Now, that is difficult!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time....lovely card! Congrats on reaching that milestone--wishing you much happiness in the coming years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a wonderful trip. I love your card and I bet your husband will too. Thank you for sharing with us at Cards for Men for our no dp challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and a lovely image. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete