Followers

Monday, October 14, 2013

Another Birthday Weekend

Well, today is the last day of Book Fair, so maybe my craft room won't feel so lonely after today!  I certainly have a few bow orders I have to catch up on before anything else crafty can be done!  However, this weekend was another one jammed packed with Birthday Parties.  The catch was that this weekend included parties for Conner's friends.  He has been waiting for the day when he was one the invited to the birthday parties, and Sissy had to stay home.  Needless to say, he started off with a bang!

Here is the card I made for the party on Sunday.  The party was for a girl in his class, who he refers to as his "Super Good Friend".  Too cute!!


I was totally late in getting this card made, so I headed straight to the scrap drawers and my binder with all of the preprinted Digi Stamps.  I never just print one image at a time, so I will load up a page with other images.  Even if I don't plan to use it right at the moment, it helps me to be prepared and save time when situations like this come up.  However, the bad part is that I can't even tell you where I got the stamp from because it has been printed and sitting for so long!  I also took out my notebook where I make note of some of the challenges I may be interested in joining.  I knew I had copied down a sketch challenge, so it was a "no-brainer" on what the layout was going to be.  Like I said, all of the paper was in my purple scrap drawer.  I know that the patterned paper was left over from a mini book I got from Creative Memories YEARS ago!  I colored the image with colored pencils, and blended away, to help cover the lines because I colored so fast.  Here are the challenges I am submitting it to:

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. How cute, love the gems that you used. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy, busy!!! Glad to see you were able to get this card done because it's adorable! Love the image. I do the same thing, print up an entire page of digis. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and I love the image and the sequins! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same thing with digis. It made me laugh because today I actually had to ink up a stamp and I was all put out that I had to use ink. What a lazy stamper I've become! Great card! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Jo, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Cute!! Love your color scheme and the image is too cute!!
    So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you Tiffany!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. She makes me smile! Super cute card! Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute card. I love the idea of having a stash of pre printed digis. I really should do that! thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great papers! Thank you for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete