Followers

Monday, October 7, 2013

I have a good excuse!

I know it has been days since I have blogged, but I have a good reason.


We were at Disney for a few days!  Sean won a free night's stay at the All Star Sports Resort.  We were there to try out the new Magic Bands!


It is so strange to have your room key, park ticket, Fast Pass, charging abilities, and your Photo Pass all on your WRIST!  We ran into one small problem on our last Fast Pass, but overall everything was just breezy!
 
 
Of course, Amelia and I needed matching Disney Flip Flops!  Can't tell you how many compliments we got on our shoes this past weekend!
 
 
I am going to try to catch up some more on the blog, but this is the Book Fair week.  So, I will be spending a lot of time at school.  I do have some hair bows to share.  I had a rush last week on orders.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment