Followers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Another Mother's Day Card

Wow!  What a morning to wake up in America, right?  
God bless our military men and women!  Certainly, praying for continued protection for our entire nation as I am sure the retaliation will be fierce. 
Okay, onto lighter stuff!
Today's card is another Mother's Day Card, which I broke out some Stampin' Up Supplies for.  
Isn't this flower so cool?  I got it at the Fun Frugal Crafter.  I colored it with my Stampin' Up Markers.  The card base is Stampin' Up, as well.  I am not sure if you can see the clear button in the center, but that is from Stampin' Up, too.  The rest of the paper came from the tower o' scraps.

I have decided to enter the card in the following challenges...
Card Makin' Mamas  -  Card for a Loved One Challenge
Cute Card Thursday  -  Challenge 162 Use a Sketch 


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous card, Tiff...the balance on it is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, love the flower!

    Thanks for entering your card at Card Makin Mamas this fortnight and hope to see you again next time!

    Hugs
    Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rich colors you used! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete