Followers

Friday, May 27, 2011

CPS #219 - Another Thank You

Morning!!

Here is a very simple card; I put together very quickly.  I needed a thank you card, and nothing in my stash really fit what I wanted.  I had made a note of the sketch for CPS this week and decided to make a new card using the sketch. 
Here is what I came up with.


The digistamp came from OWH Stars & Stripes.  Awesome website!!  Be sure to check it out if you haven't.  Their mission is so wonderful!!  The patterned paper is years and years old from Creative Memories.  I found it in the very bottom of the purple scrap drawer.  I have my scraps divided into colors; it does help in making the search for a scrap easier.  I still have not taken picture of my craft room.  I so need to do that.  Anyway, besides entering this card in Challenge 219 at CPS, I  am also entering it over at the ABC Challenge Site.  This week's challenge is V for Violet.  I think this card works just dandy for that.

Thanks for following my blog.  It is super nice to have the encouragement, and I really appreciate it!

1 comment: