Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Bugaboo Challenge Thank You Style

Good Wednesday to all.

Well... did you catch the excitement going on in the sidebar?  
I was the winner at Kenny K's Kradt Girlz Challenge this past week!  I got to pick five new Kenny K images, which I love.  They speak to the bad girl side of me.  Once the new digis are put to use, I will show you the finished product.  

Now on to the card...
Today's card is a thank you card incorporating a Bugaboo digistamp along with their challenge.  The image is super cute, and I put my Expression to work.  I cut the wording and the pink design from the Storybook Cartridge.

Be sure to check in tomorrow as I will have something special in honor of my baby girl's 7th birthday.  
See you then!

1 comment:

  1. This turned out GREAT! I love how you cute out the digi!! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Flowers and Pastels" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete