Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

My Baby Girl's Birthday Card

Remember when birthdays were still exciting and something you looked forward to?  My daughter had been counting down to her birthday for weeks, and even though it was actually yesterday, the fun is not done yet.  Grandpa surprised her with a visit last night, so we hung out at home.  We had pizza and cupcakes.  Of course, we opened presents and played.  That was after a field trip at school yesterday.  They ended their field trip up with a picnic at our city park where I meet them with Tangled Cupcakes.  Overall, I think it was a good day, and I think she went to bed happy.  Tonight she has a friend spending the night and we are going to Chuck E Cheese.  Ending the Birthday Celebration with a day at Blizzard Beach Water Park.  Good thing Sunday is Mother's Day because I am going to need a day to relax!

Here is the card I made for her birthday.  I kept putting off making the card because I knew I was going to cut out a Silvermist from my Tinker Bell and Friends Cricut Cartridge, and I needed a new blade to get it done correctly, and that just never happened.  Thus the card did not turn out as intended at all.
I also got to use my Storybook Cricut Cartridge.  The stamping is actually the sentiment on the inside.   Since I have the Birthday Card, I thought I would enter it into a challenges.
 
Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

  1. I'm sure she loved her special day and her special card--you deserve a huge break on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthdays are still my favorite day of the year. I am almost 40 and still enjoy/celebrate my birthdays with high expectation, however since I am a mom, my daughter's birthday isgetting more and more important (even more important than mine)(lol)
    Now on the card, you are so brave! I have the Tinkerbell cartridge and I just hate to cut all those small pieces... I like how your Silvermist turns out and I am sure your princess will love it.
    Thanks for playing with us at Birthday Sundaes!!!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete