Followers

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Birthday 2 of 3

Okay, this is birthday card 2 of 3.  The plan is for this card to go to the birthday girl this weekend.  Although, both kids were just invited to another birthday today that will be held Saturday.  That party is for a little boy, so this card may work.  Must decide!?!?


I honestly cannot even say where this digistamp came from, but I can say I have used it several times.  It is such a great "generic" birthday wish.  I colored it this time with my Bic Permanent Markers.  I have had a ton of baker's twine (I think that is what it is called) for a long time, but have never used it.  Good news -- I used all scraps yet again!  Another point, this card is perfect for the monthly challenge over at Just Inspirational Challenges.  This is the new monthly "Animal with Sentiment" challenge.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment