Followers

Saturday, September 14, 2013

And So It Begins...Again

Wow!  I knew it had been awhile since I had posted on my blog, but I had no idea it had been this long.  Of course, it all makes sense since my posting time used to be during daily nap time, and since we grew out of that with the start of school, everything else took priority. 

Along, with the end of nap time, went my daily crafting time!  Not that I don't have old projects to share with you, but the daily crafting time has taken a backseat to volunteering at school, cleaning, school activities, homework, and all the other responsibilities that are motherhood!  The bottom line is...Boy, do I miss that creative time, the crafty challenges, and the smiles I get in return for handing out my goodies to others.

So, my pledge is to get back to crafting, creating, and sharing!!!

1 comment: