Followers

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Let's Hear It for the Bows

Here is my newest project, and probably something you will see lots of postings on.  Let's Hear It for the Bows is the business I recently started.  Amelia's hair bow collection was nothing short of AMAZING even when we moved to Florida.  These pictures were taken of Amelia's hair bow collection in December of 2011.



 
 
The problem was that as she grew and got new clothes, the hair bow selection stayed the same.  And, we couldn't have that, now could we?  Bows must match our outfits!  Also, to me hair bows serve a purpose, as well.  I like it when Amelia has a hair bow in - the larger the better because I can spot the bow (and her) in a crowd a lot quicker than without anything to set her apart from all the others around her.  Thus, Let's Hear It for the Bows was born!
 














These are a few of the bows that I have designed.  I love doing this!  Plus, I am loving the interest I am getting from friends, family, and strangers on the bows and things that I make.  All my bows sell for $5-$9 each, and I am always willing to ship them!  Be sure to like my Facebook page, too!

Thanks for looking!!


1 comment: