Followers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Card

Today I am posting a very simple Easter Card.  I used two awesome free digistamps.  Unfortunately, I do not remember where either came from.  I will have to get better at tracking where I get each stamp from.  The card is very simple because it was more about trying out some new things with the digistamp.  I have really been focusing on find the right tools to color, shade and blend with.  Like I said in another posting, I am trying to figure some things out about what produces the best blended look.  I have tried several new items, and I will be sharing those with you soon.

So, here is the card...
I used a piece of Brown Bazzill for the base, and I actually cute down a 12x12 piece of patterned paper for the second layer.  Again,  I have no idea about who or where the paper is from.  I'll admit my supply of patterned paper is a little over the top.  I used my Creative Memories deco corner punch on the imagine, which I colored using Crayola Colored Pencil.  I blended them with Odorless Blending Medium and stumps.  Not the best results, but not terrible either.   I do have to admit that I officially have no luck with Gamsol.  I tried that first.  I have used it with Primsa, Crayola, and a woodless colored pencil and I have had not gotten the results like I wanted.  The ticket was pop dotted just to give the card something.  
Thanks for looking and have a great Saturday!

1 comment: