Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Yummy!

Who is ready for some cupcakes?
I am!  
Of course, I rarely meet a a sweet I am not ready for especially the baked good types.
I made this card for a very nice lady from my church that has gone out of her way to be very nice to my family and I.  Her and her husband own a cupcake delivery business, so I thought this might be perfect for her.
The image is from MelJens DesignsIt is yummy.  Don't you think?
  The base is Bazzill, the patterned paper is from Sweet Shop DCWV, the glitter paper is from a holiday DCWV small mat stack (again had for years), and the ribbon is older than my kids, yet again.  The flower is from my Dollar Store adventures; the inside button is one of a set I picked up from the Target dollar bin.  I colored the image with my Bic Mark It Markers, again.

I am going to use this card for a few challenges again.
Stamp Something Weekly Challenge  -  Recipe Something Challenge (flowers, buttons, and sparkle)
(fits pretty well, don't you think)
ABC Challenge  -  (T) Trouble
(cupcakes serious trouble for diets)
Delicious Doodles  -  Challenge #22 - Anything Goes!
(thought the card fit with the name of the blog)
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute---looks yummy, hope they enjoy your creation!

    ReplyDelete