Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Little Different

So, during Amelia's field trip this past Friday, I was asked once again where I buy or if I make Amelia's hair bows.  Let me tell you, finding a hair bow store here in Florida has not been easy.  There is no Pretty Little Princess Shop here like I had in Evansville.  Thus, I decided it was time to finally figure out how to make hair bows.  Amelia has had the same supply for awhile now.  It is time for some new options, and one of the mothers from her class told me she would be my first customer if I figured it out.  So, here is the very rough first attempt.
  
It is not on a clip and does not have a center knot, yet.  I need to do some research into figuring out what works best when it comes to starching the bows to make them more fluffy.  Any ideas welcome.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I bet if you Google "how to make hair bows" you'll find a goldmine of info! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete