Followers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Thank You Card #2

I have another Thank You Card for you today.  I really love thank you cards.  You have so much freedom, and the reason for them is so great.  Sending a thank you card, means someone went out of his/her way to do something nice for me.  How can I not smile knowing there is a person who likes me enough to be sweet to me?


This card was again incredibly simple, but remember what I said in one of my previous posts -- I have a two year old.  I am usually trying to squeeze card making time in.  Quick is the only option for me most of the time.  

I made this card for my best Avon Customer, who I have never met in person.  She found me online.  Turns out she is from a city fairly close to my home town back in Indiana and is now in Florida, as well.  She does all of her shopping online, so I really want to make sure she still feels like she gets some personal attention.  (Side note -- I do have several really good, loyal customers, and I appreciate all of you!  If you would like to become one of a customers, you can shop my site 24/7 here.  Shameless plug, I know.  Sorry :-)

I used all scraps, a few Prima Flowers and flower shaped brads along with an incredibly cute digistamp by Meljen's Designs that I colored with my dollar store colored pencils.  Meljen's has some awesome stuff!  They give away freebies pretty regularly and are having a fun blog hop right now.  Be sure to check them out here!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment: